3.6

Thexuberant store, delivered my Fendi leather shoes with 2 year warranty card. My order number was 1907612732. I got the shoes on last Saturday (5 November 2016) from the exuberant. Sales support team contacted me immediately for order confirmation. I am satisfied with my order and company service.

Previously I was in doubt for my genuine product delivery,but I got the shoes. This is brown formal leather shoe which is shining as like me.

In the mean time, I am going to order one more men shoes from theexuberant store.

Previously, When I put my order I got the confirmation mail and contact details of customer support team. They ensure my safe and genuine delivery. I got the genuine product.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of fendi shoes from TheExuberant and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants TheExuberant to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was pens. Author liked the most shoes. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by TheExuberant for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with TheExuberant?

Comments